A visa for the Republic of South Africa is the procedure required to travel from China to the Republic of South Africa. Buy South Africa VISA, A Visa is a permit issued by the government authorities of a country in accordance with the laws of that country for foreigners who apply to enter, leave or pass through the country.
1. Instructions for applying for a visa
– Chinese citizens traveling to South Africa on diplomatic passports and service passports are exempted from visa application for a period of 30 days, while holders of other types of passports are required to obtain a visa in advance;
– Chinese citizens traveling to South Africa on private passports need to submit their documents through the Visa Application Centre and pay the service fee and postage fee;
– Application for a South African visa requires the submission of the appropriate application documents and, upon request, may require a deposit of approximately RMB 15,000 (applicants holding official passports and official ordinary passports are not required to pay a deposit), which will be refunded to those who return to China on schedule (with the original deposit receipt). No deposit is required for South African citizens or Chinese citizens with permanent residency in South Africa to invite their immediate family members to visit South Africa; fake South Africa VISA, no deposit is also required for travel agencies authorized in China to organize tour groups to visit South Africa.
– Visa approval time is normally 5 working days;
– The visa fee is non-refundable regardless of whether the visa is granted or not;
– South Africa does not issue visas on arrival.
– The visa applicant determines the purpose of the visit to South Africa and the itinerary plan;
– Visiting the South African Visa Application Centre or visiting the official website of the South African Embassy and Consulates in China for information about the visa and downloading the visa application form and the list of documents required for the visa application;
– Preparation of the visa application documents;
– The visa applicant or the delegated agent goes to the relevant South Embassy or Consulate General for the visa application procedures;
– Submitting the visa application form and other required documents;
– Payment of visa application fee and visa center service fee (currently the visa center in Beijing accepts bank transfer or online payment).
– Waiting for visa examination or additional information as required by the embassy and checking the progress of visa examination online;
– After receiving the visa, you should carefully check whether all the information on the visa is correct, buy a South Africa VISA, especially whether the starting and ending time of the visa validity and the number of days of stay match with what you have applied for, whether the personal information on the visa such as the spelling of your name is correct and if you find any errors, you should contact the South Visa Center or the Embassy or Consulate General in China in time.
– South Africa normally issues short-term entry visas (tourist, business, visiting family, and friends) valid for a period of up to 3 months upon request of the visa applicant.
– Those transiting through South Africa to Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Namibia must apply for a transit visa even if they do not leave the airport. South Africa VISA sticker, South Africa issues transit visas valid for 3 months with a stay of 1 day. fake South Africa VISA maker, Those traveling via South Africa to countries other than the above 6 countries are exempted from the transit visa if they are traveling to a third country with a joint ticket and do not leave the airport for 24 hours. If you leave the airport, you must apply for an entry visa.